Refund & Return Policy
1. The Website and App provide you the ability to pay online through a third party payment
gateway for some of the Services available on the Website or App.
2. If you choose to pay online, you may be directed to a third party payment gateway to enable
processing of the payment. This transaction will be governed by the terms and conditions and
transaction does not fructify or may not be completed or (b) for any failure on part of the bank
or the credit card or the third party site or agency to perform any of its obligations or (c) in
respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly arising out of the decline or
acceptance of authorization for any transaction, for any reason whatsoever.
3. Cancellation and Refund Policy:
The cancellation and refund policy is only applicable to all online payments made through
mobile app and website for booking appointments.
In case cancellation is initiation by end user:
1. Before Schedule Appointment Time- 100% of Consultation Fees will be refunded.
However, please note that convenience fees will not be refunded.
2. After Scheduled Appointment Time- neither Consultation Fees nor Convenience Fees
will be refunded.
In case Cancellation is initiated by relevant hospital due to unavailability of Doctor:
3. 100% of consultation Fees and Convenience fees will be refunded to end user.
At the time of cancellation, amount will be refunded via same source of payment and will be
subject to the payment terms of the source only. Amount will be refunded within 7 working